CONFINED SPACES ENTRY TRAINING
This Confined Spaces Awareness Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and is recognized as a Level 1 Confined Space Entry Training Course. You should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Confined Spaces Training, and to which level of training you will be required to achieve.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is a Confined Space?
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures
Key Points on Confined Spaces:
- A Confined Space is defined as an enclosed area with limited means for entry and exit
- Anyone working in a Confined Space is required by law to be Confined Spaces Trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site trainingemployees will achieve OHS compliance
- This Online Confined Spaces course is considered a Level 1 Training Course
Average Course Running Time: 1.75 Hours
Last Updated: DECEMBER 2014
|STANDARDS COMPLIANT Developed in accordance with Federal and Provincial legislation. Course content is updated regularly to ensure compliance.|
|PRINT CERTIFICATES ON COMPLETION Wallet & Wall sized certificates may be printed upon course completion. Hard-copy certificates may be mailed at additional cost.|
|LIVE STUDENT SUPPORT Phone, email, text and live chat support is available 5 days/week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Closed holidays and weekends.|
|RECORD OF TRAINING Your courses are available 24 hours/day, seven days/week for up to 3 years from the date of purchase. Training records are stored securely during this time and may be accessed on demand from your account for record keeping purposes.|
|UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS Exams may be attempted until a passing grade is obtained. Upon failing an exam, it is recommended that you review your training materials before attempting the exam again.|
Training courses may be taken from desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and most devices with an internet connection. Course materials are automatically adjusted based on your device to deliver an optimized learning experience.
OPERATING SYSTEM & BROWSER COMPATIBILITY:
Online course materials are compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and most widely used operating systems.
Website features and courseware are compatible with most widely used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Adobe Flash player is not required to take training courses.